Hi everyone! I'm Lucía and I live in Spain. Fortunately I am taking part in the project YEA!, which aims to work on the play written by Shakespeare "Romeo & Juliet" and overcome borders. Students from Germany, Poland and Spain carry out different tasks together related to theater and getting to know each other. If you want to know more details about this fantastic project, continue reading!
lunes, 15 de octubre de 2018
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
June 5th The school started at 8:30 in the morning. From that hour until 12:30 p.m. more or less we worked in groups of ten people to m...
-
June 9th Sadly, our great adventure in Poland ended. We met in a car park next to the school at six in the morning to take the bus to the...
-
June 3th The great day arrived. The trip lasted a week since we left Spain on Sunday, June 3 and returned on Saturday, June 9. We l...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario